News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Club Grille Badge - where I can buy one?

Started by mbracing, May 14, 2023, 11:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbracing

Good morning
Somewhere in the welcome letter of the Club is written that there is available a Club "Cloisonnè" Badge for the car grille, but I looked on the GM Shop Cadillac Collection and in the Club site in general without finding it.
Somebody can tell me where it is possible to buy one?
Kindest regards,
mbracing

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Mike
Baillargeon

mbracing

Quote from: Mike Baillargeon #15848 on May 14, 2023, 03:10:05 PMWelcome aboard Mauro.....Is this it ?

https://gmclubapparel.com/products/clc-club-grille-badge-usa-shipping-only

Mike

Thank you Mike! Yes, it is that one. But unfortunately I see that it can't be shipped outside the US, I wonder how all the Club members that are not US resident can obtain it. I will investigate!
mbracing

35-709

That seems ridiculous, would like to hear the reason.  I am sure there is a reason despite my current inability to understand why.  Note there is a CHAT box in the lower right hand corner of the page Mike sent you to, I would use that to ask why it can't be shipped out of the USA and/or if there is a workaround.  You may have to wait until regular business hours at the gmclubapparel site for a response.
If all else fails, have it sent to me and I will send it to you, I did this once several years ago for a member outside the US with an eBay part that the seller wouldn't ship out of the country.  You can send me a PM if you need help and I will forward you my mail information.  I have been a CLC member since the 1980s and others here can vouch for my integrity.
Geoff N.   
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

mbracing

Quote from: 35-709 on May 14, 2023, 08:29:43 PMThat seems ridiculous, would like to hear the reason.  I am sure there is a reason despite my current inability to understand why.  Note there is a CHAT box in the lower right hand corner of the page Mike sent you to, I would use that to ask why it can't be shipped out of the USA and/or if there is a workaround.  You may have to wait until regular business hours at the gmclubapparel site for a response.
If all else fails, have it sent to me and I will send it to you, I did this once several years ago for a member outside the US with an eBay part that the seller wouldn't ship out of the country.  You can send me a PM if you need help and I will forward you my mail information.  I have been a CLC member since the 1980s and others here can vouch for my integrity.
Geoff N.   

Hallo Geoff,
And thanks about your kind reply. I already asked them why they can't ship outside the US as I do suppose I'm not the only CLC member living outside your Country, but the reply was just "find an address in the US where to ship the goods to"....without any explication. I do thank you about your offer of receiving the goods on my behalf but luckily I have some friends living in Florida who did help me in the past with similar issues, therefore in this case I'm not disturbing you. Again many thanks for your kind help, appreciated.
Kindest regards from Italy,
mbracing

35-709

You're most welcome, best of luck, my offer stands if needed.
Geoff N.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2