News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Barn full of parts 1927-1931

Started by yachtflame, March 29, 2020, 08:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

Now that we've all been asked or ordered to be quarantined, I have been resorting and labeling my parts. Among the regular parts, I have a couple 1941 fenders, a heater  (in kit form), knobs and various other parts. I also have a couple boxes of 1932/33 V-12 parts. Things like vacuum pump, fuel pumps, brake linkages, starter, generator and various other parts.
 I’m still casting in bronze the old pot metal parts for 1927-1931 and have over 90 molds. There are shelves of original parts like light switches, pop out ignition units, hood ornaments, carbs, silencers and even complete engines.
 If you find yourself in your garage puttering on your old Cad or LaSalle and need a part, there’s a good chance that I have it.
   I hope everyone here is able to stay away from this virus. And if you do come down with it, I hope you can “beat the rap!â€�
 If there’s any one in western Mass that I can help in any way, just ask. Together we can get through this!

Wayne
CLC 17057
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

paulash

The parts I need are for my '31 Cadillac 355.  A pop out ignition complete with transmission lock, rear seat foot rest castings, drivers side sun visor bracket

William Aprile

yachtflame

Hey Billy. I hope you are staying safe and well out on the island.

Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

yachtflame

I still have enough parts to build several cars! If you are looking for anything, send me an email to
yachtflame@yahoo.com

Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075