News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CADILLAC/LASALLE CANS;JARS;BOTTLES; SIGNS

Started by William Aprile, August 16, 2020, 03:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Aprile

hello ; looking to purchase vintage cadillac/lasalle dealer showroom blue coral; lubricant cans , bottles jars  empty or full  boxes; ,dealer  showroom displays' signs ;transparencies lighted or not ,posters ,clocks,porcelin ,plastic,wood,  anything with the cadillac and or lasalle trademarks one or entire collections please contact bill at 1 516 319 5475 or email matchboxb@aol.com please only call email or text or private message me through clc website  thank you and stay safe                         

tripwire

Driving now:
2013 CTS4 Performance Coupe
1940 LaSalle 5229 C4D

A few I used to drive:
1976 Cadillac Ambulance
1969 Cadillac Hearse, Superior Body
1966 Buick Wildcat Hearse
1957 Ford Thunderbird x 3, 1 E code, 2 D code
1956 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Sedan
1949 Mercury Convertible
1949 Mercury Coupe, Mild Custom
1936 Buick Special Sedan

William Aprile

William Aprile

still looking any other leads out there  ??

signart

For consideration
Art D. Woody

William Aprile

The Tassie Devil(le)

Not sure if these count, but they are Cadillac related.

I contacted Coulter Cadillac requesting a description of what the holder was for, but couldn't get an informative reply.   It was in a 1972 Cadillac Eldorado that I purchased many years ago.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Lexi

Got a few 1940s - 1950s Cadillac tins. Will PM, but don't think I can send images that way, if you are interested. Clay/Lexi

Lexi

Hello William. I sent you an email. Clay/Lexi

William Aprile

William Aprile

Cadillac Fleetwood

Quote from: The Tassie Devil(le) on September 02, 2020, 08:57:30 PM
Not sure if these count, but they are Cadillac related.

I contacted Coulter Cadillac requesting a description of what the holder was for, but couldn't get an informative reply.   It was in a 1972 Cadillac Eldorado that I purchased many years ago.

Bruce. >:D

Bruce,
Your first three photos depict a registration certificate holder. It straps around the steering column. The laws of many states required that the car's registration, with owner's name, be displayed and visible from outside the car. This piece is correct for 1965 through 1969, but were used on cars as late as 1972 or 1973.  In California, a gruesome stalking and murder in 1968 resulted in the display law being repealed, since the stalker located the victim through the displayed car registration.  I still have the one for my '68 Coupe deVille, which my grandmother gave me as my first car, in 1973.

The reason that no one at Coulter Cadillac had a clue is that they were probably all born after that period, and probably never saw one.  We're getting old, Bruce, we're getting old, LOL!

Charles Fares
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

The Tassie Devil(le)

'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

William Aprile

William Aprile

William Aprile

William Aprile

still looking can anyone help satisfy the itch ??

William Aprile

William Aprile

still looking any help  also looking for 60s-70s full line transparencies

William Aprile

still looking please contact  thru private message or email matchboxb @aol.com thank you