News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

2007 DTS: Overhead Console

Started by Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621, October 03, 2022, 09:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Overhead console needed for 2007 DTS W/Sunroof switches & Garage Door Transmitter. Prefer Cashmere or Shale color.

Image of item needed. 2007 DTS console.jpg
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

V63

The lighter colors seem to degrade and crumble ... especially the mounting method.
 After several attempts with cashmere versions myself... I found the black versions MUCH more durable.
Ultimately, i settled with that.
Just a suggestion,
Ask me how I know.

V63

I am guessing your mounting studs broke off? And It was hanging by its optic nerve? 🤦🏻�♂️

The black version actually looks alright as much of the dash trim (vents) and rear view mirror are black.

I tried 2 or 3 used light plastic  version and only netted frustration. 

Jamurray

Eric, I got front seats out of a 2007 at George's Auto Parts in Bridgeport, Connecticut 203-335-9665. There was an overhead console in it last year.

Mine broke too, but it's different.

Quote from: Jamurray on October 03, 2022, 06:46:04 PMEric, I got front seats out of a 2007 at George's Auto Parts in Bridgeport, Connecticut 203-335-9665. There was an overhead console in it last year.

Mine broke too, but it's different.

Just called but the console has been sold. Had the sunroof switches too.  :'( 

Thanks for the referral anyway.

V63

There is one in phoenix but already broken in place,

there is a perfect black one, but no optional switches

V63

I found a grey (non sunroof) one for my cashmere (sunroof) version.

There is something about the cashmere that it just crumbles

I could care less about opening my roof, I'm over that. Had too many of them screw up. No switches makes sure no one can open it 🤣✅14635AA2-6DAA-4065-88A2-DE4B6AA7D5BD.jpeg

Cadillac Nut

V63

I have one with the switches (moonroof version).  Plastic mounting tabs and clips intact.
Color is a lt grey which looks fine with cashmere headlining. (See images posted earlier)
$120 ships from