News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1974 Fleetwood 97,000 miles $6,500

Started by Bryan J Moran, December 13, 2022, 11:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

You had me until photo 6.  But still....

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1536448160148402/?hoisted=false&ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Abcb5a077-a68c-4198-818f-01db3bcfa461

NOT MINE - NOT A DEALER AD

Seller's Description
1974 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special Brougham D'Elegance. ONE owner, Texas car with 97k original miles. 472/400 LOADED.

Was in Texas storage since 1994, recently brought here and mechanically restored with; REBUILT TRANSMISSION, rebuilt carb, gas tank dropped drained resealed, all new brakes, water pump, alternator, starter, new battery, belts/hoses, fluids/filters, NEW TIRES.

Runs great, everything works, needs AC converted and charged but does work, has some rust shown in pics. Purchased NEW rear bumper FILLER PANEL KIT, just needs painted and installed. 2 sets of keys!
CLC 35000 in number only

V63

How come this FB  "link" asks for a login yet others do not? Anyway,  I can not pull up the ad.

Bryan J Moran

I will try again, but not sure -  Modern technology....

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1536448160148402/?hoisted=false&ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Abcb5a077-a68c-4198-818f-01db3bcfa461

If it still does not work, I am based in central Iowa and my search window is 500 miles.  I believe this car is in Indiana. 

And by the way, I still love it even though it is challenged. 
CLC 35000 in number only

V63

James Landi

It's gone... sold or withdrawn... alas, I was too late to see it too.  As you said, Bryan, these cars keep resurfacing... Lots of power, solidly built with great materials, and by today's standards, very simple technology. Finding a good one with low mileage, and had the coolant changed and proper servicing, and  that's been protected from the weather are the challenges.   Grandpa's old Cadillac that he loved and cared for... that's the one!   Happy day, James

V63

More log in noise 😓🤦🏻�♂️