News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need Window Crank For a 1931 V-12 Fleetwood Body Convertible Coupe

Started by tatarph, January 23, 2023, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tatarph

Wanted to buy, window crank door handle (side and front pictured) for a 1931 Fleetwood bodied V-12 Convertible Coupe.

window crank.jpgwindow crank.jpgwindow crank_front view.jpg 

jp1gt

tatarph

Thank you. A picture of the front of the window crank door handle has been added.

yachtflame

I may have those cast in bronze. If you send me an email to
yachtflame@yahoo.com   to remind me, I'll take a look.

WayneElsworth
413-658-4416
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

jp1gt

tatarph

Hi Jack - I don't have my window crank with me; it's at a restoration shop so I need to forward your picture. Questions: just based on a comparison of the pictures, it appears that your window crank may have a different knob and finish than those in my car; and, I'm not sure if they are the same length and use the same threading for attachment. However, I agree they look very close. Do you kmow off hand if the one you have is the same used on the 1931 car, because you reference 1929? Also, if my restorer think it will work, how much would you want for it? And, if it turns out not to fit, will you accept a return? Thanks. Phil