News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Opera seat support bracket for '37 LaSalle

Started by 1937 LaSalle coupe, November 30, 2015, 09:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello everyone. I need 2 opera seat support brackets for my '37 LaSalle coupe. These brackets fasten to the bottom of the seat and fold down when in use. Probably '37 and '38 LaSalle and Cadillac would share the same brackets. Thanks... John C. Lehman ... CLC# 26365....

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hello everyone. If no one has these brackets, could someone post a nice close-up pic and give some measurements ? Thanks... John C. Lehman... CLC # 26365...

Jeff Hansen

John,

Contact CLC member Jack Hotz in Haddonfield, NJ.  Jack is president of the club's LaSalle chapter and is restoring a '37 LaSalle coupe.  Hopefully, he can help you.  Contact info is in your membership directory.

HTH,
Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Tom Beaver

John,

There are three pieces to the support brackets, the support lever, a latching mechanism and a cover plate.  Do you have any of these pieces?  If you can't find any information I could get you some dimensions for the support lever and cover plate from my car.  The latching mechanism, however, is  buried under the upholstery.  I have a couple of pictures that would give you some idea of what it looks like.  Let me know if I could help.

Tom Beaver

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hi Tom. I don't have anything. So any dimensions and photos would greatly be appreciated... Thanks... John C. Lehman... CLC # 26365...

Tom Beaver

John,

Give me a day and I will send you some pictures and dimensions in a PM.  My car is a 38 but I am pretty sure those parts are the same as the 37.

Tom Beaver

Tom Beaver

John,  did you ever get the PM I sent you?

Tom Beaver