News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Original 1929/30 Cadillac LaSalle Fleetwood Body Full Size 13pc Dealer Album - SOLD

Started by motoringicons, October 30, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoringicons

SOLD  SOLD SOLD. Thanks.

This is an amazing original piece for a Cadillac/LaSalle/Fleetwood or automotive literature collector. It is a full size hardbound, Fleetwood Body dealership album which contains 13, separate and full-sized prints. The hardbound cover measures approximately 12 1/2" by 13 1/2". Each separate print measures approximately 12 1/2" by 24" unfolded. There is one print introducing the Fleetwood Body Company, three LaSalle prints and nine Cadillac prints. All of the prints feature different body style variations. They are in full color. Some of the  prints contain cloth and leather upholstery samples. The graphics are extremely strong and bold. The colors are very vivid. Each brochure has images on both sides. There is some minor water damage on some of the outer perimeters but none of the images themselves are affected as seen in  the photos below. The hardbound cover is dated 1929. Each of these images is suitable for framing. An extremely graphic and impressive piece of original automotive art. The price for the entire album is 500.00 including shipping and insurance in the USA.  I accept PayPal for payment. Email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274 for more information. Thanks. -GZ

G.Z.

motoringicons

More pictures. This is a really neat piece. GZ
G.Z.

jdemerson

This is an interesting and rare item.  I don't recall ever seeing one listed for sale.

It was apparently published in late summer 1929, but it is for 1930 models of Cadillac and La Salle. This one does appear to be complete with all 13 folders.  See the Cadillac Literature Database for more details:
https://www.newcadillacdatabase.org/static/CDB/Dbas_txt/Lit30_34.htm

It includes at least one folder on the V-16, which was introduced in January 1930. I suspect folders were added over the months but I'm just guessing about that. I have one or two of the folders in my collection.

John Emerson
1952 Cadillac Sedan  6219X
John Emerson
Middlebury, Vermont
CLC member #26790
1952 Series 6219X
http://bit.ly/21AGnvn