News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Why Do I keep getting “logged off” the forum?

Started by "Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364, June 11, 2020, 07:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

Subject tells it all. All of the sudden I get logged off each time I close the forum
Greg Surfas
Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-

R Pope

Double check your subject line 😀

Seriously, you may have changed your browser setting to not accept or store cookies. These are the things web sites leave behind that remember log-ins and such. You could have also just cleared History, cookies and other things - which is not a bad thing to do from time to time.

chrisntam

I stay logged in (after I shut the computer down).  As said, it's prolly something with your computer.  Have you another one or log in with you phone, check it there.

I think you titled it so you'd be sure to get responses....

;)

1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

MaR

Dan LeBlanc

When you log in again, in the time to stay logged in selection, click forever and that should save you from having to do so each time you visit the forum.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

TJ Hopland

That started happening to me and I seem to recall others a while back.  I don't remember anyone figuring anything out back then.   I just gave up and got used to using the remember login and password function of the browser. 
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason