News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

looking for 84 OR 85 ELDORADO ORGINAL BOOT BAG

Started by mariuich aril 30 2009, December 15, 2020, 02:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariuich aril 30 2009

Hi im looking for 84 or 85 cadillac eldorado convertable boot bag will pay

Thank you

The Tassie Devil(le)

Firstly, welcome back, and you have an email from the Moderators that requires your attention.

As regards to an original Boot Bag for your car, is it one that goes in the Boot (trunk) of the car to hold tools, or for the Convertible Top Boots when stored?

To know which might be the correct bag for the top boots, one would have to know the Custom Body Maker who installed the roof, as each one would have constructed their own bag to suit the type of Boot they made, as it wasn't a Cadillac-supplied part.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

mariuich aril 30 2009

good morning im looking for the orginal bag that holds the boot for the covertable top for an 84 or 85 eldorado   would you know of anyone?

thank you

mariuich aril 30 2009

sorry how do i get in touch with the moderators says something about that in the email  thank you

The Tassie Devil(le)

The best way to contact Moderators immediately is to hit the "Report to Moderator" button, and that way, each one will receive the Report.

The email I sent to you was sent to the email address which you listed when you joined beginning with t and ending with y@aol.com

If this is still your email address, then you should have received it, but if you have changed your email address, then it will be floating around out there, in cyberspace.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon