News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

"New" Old stock CLC Hanes T-shirt.

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, December 29, 2020, 01:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I've had this in my dresser for about three years now and have never tried it on until this morning. It is a Hanes "Large: 42-44" shirt but runs slightly small. This is a discontinued design and was on sale at the Fall Festival Swap meet several years ago.

I would say for a guy, to consider it a "Medium," or if you wear them snug, go with the size as marked. (L)

Or a woman's Size 12 if she wears her clothing "comfortably loose." If she likes to "show off" a little, probably a Size 14 misses. (I was in the clothing business for nearly 30 years, so I can judge sizes pretty well still.)

It's a 50% Cotton/50% Poly Blend so it may shrink a little in the wash. There is no design on the back.

I will ship it to the 48 contiguous states at no charge. Price, $15.00. Selling only to get back some of my postage costs for the Data Books.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville