News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special

Started by GM-Tom, February 15, 2021, 02:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM-Tom

Hello! I am looking for a nice 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special. A solid original survivor preferred, but I'm also considering a project.
I already had a few classic cars before, but now looking for my 'dream car'.  8)

If you do not have one yourself, maybe you might have a hint to a forgotten project.

I appreciate your help!

Thank you!
Tom

cads4all@yahoo.com

fishnjim

Search it.   I was looking at '58 cars today, by coincidence, and seem to recall there was a nice 60 spec for sale out of the 15 on classics or autotrader.   
I found what I was looking for, but hesitating again.   Do I really need two?

GM-Tom

Jim, thank you very much. Well, I was already searching for quite some time... But thought maybe someone here might have a lead.

I also have seen the one on auto trader, a really nice car but it's just out of my price range... 😟 I would not mind a bit work to do...

dinhnguyen57

1941 Series 62 coupe
1959 Eldorado Seville
1990 Allante
2007 Mercedes S550
2009 STS
2018 Chrysler Pacifica

Harley Earl

The California Auto Museum in Sacramento, CA has one.  Very nice interior, driver quality exterior.  Black.  Saw it in person on Saturday...This is the same car that Dinh shared the eBay listing on earlier.

https://www.camcarsales.com/details/used-1958-cadillac-fleetwood-sixty-special/73095790
Hoping for a Standard Trans Cimarron

Previous
1950 Series 61 Sedan - Savoy Gray
1974 Coupe de Ville - Victorian Amber Firemist
1959 Coupe de Ville - Brenton Blue
And 20 "other" Cadillacs from the 40s to the 80s

GM-Tom

Thank you all very much for your help. These are really beautiful cars. Unfortunately this is a bit above my price range.

I was looking for a car which is a bit more of a project.

Thank you again very much! 👍

V63

I have one in Arizona, loaded option car to include air suspension (On springs now)  with the Rare Wool,
grey  interior (now toast).  An all Black,  Rust free car. Die cast is very nice and is NOT all pitted up!
I know the full history of the car from new as effectively a one Family owned car. It does need a full restoration.
I have had it running and moving in the past. It has been sitting for all of the last 50 years!!! Last registered in 1969.
best consider it a barn find. I bought a parts car for it and have many extra parts to include a mint original steering wheel
and perfect dash pad (incredibly hard to find), rear glass, 
Would need to like it more than I do ☺️ @ $7,500. I anticipate starting the project this year and am clearing a work space for it as we speak.