News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB - Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman 1975-1976

Started by Absoun, March 19, 2021, 08:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absoun

Dear members, my dad owned a 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman and it was sold when i was 12 due financial issues, i was in love with that car and i have a lot of good memories during that time.

Does anyone here know of any person selling this specific car? Any colour will do as long as it is in a good shape/condition.

Been looking on the net but unable to find one...

Thanking you all in advance.

35-709

1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Absoun

Thanks for sharing, will contact the seller..

Lilith

It's very hard to find such a model in good condition at an accessible price. Anyway, it's very good that you want to buy a car that you were dreaming about when you were a kid. I can advise you to take a look at this platform for some used cars for sale. I've found there a few interesting models that I bought and I am very pleased with them. The biggest advantage of this platform is the fact they are having the lowest prices on the market. I like this model that are you searching for. The brown color stands perfect for it.

Lexi

Yes. I hope his search is successful, especially given the length of time that he has wanted this model of Cadillac. Clay/Lexi