News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1957 Coupe Rear Quarter Trim Spears (Fat)

Started by dn010, March 26, 2021, 11:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dn010

I have a pair of rear quarter trim spears for a 1957 2-door coupe. These spears are the "fat" ones, I do not have the skinny ones as I sold them long ago. The trim came on a parts car I bought a long time ago so it isn't perfect, I'll have them shined up but there may be a few waves here and there, perfect for a daily. I am not sure what these are worth these days and don't really have anything to go by so I'm open to negotiation. I'm close to Tampa FL and would rather have them picked up but I can also pack them in a tube for shipping. I will post photos of these this weekend.
-----Dan Benedek
'57 Cadillac Sedan Deville 6239DX
'81 DMC DeLorean

cadillacbeau

dn010

-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

dn010

Bringing this to the top. I will retrieve some photos of these pieces this weekend to post.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

dn010

-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

cadillacbeau

im interested do you have pics and a price in mind ?

dn010

I apologize, I somehow missed this post. I can send pictures and we can discuss pricing if you're still interested.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

Liverpoolcadillac

Hi do you still have the chrome side spear trims? Thanks

dn010

Yes, only the fat/thick ones, not the thin.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

Liverpoolcadillac

Are these the ones that start wide just at the back to the door then go thin down to the tail light?

Liverpoolcadillac

Was trying to post a photo of what I was after but not sure how to do it or if you can? 🤔

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Guys,
 My friend & fellow club member may have some. Please contact me directly at bobscads@comcast.net.  Please do NOT use the PM system.
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

dn010

The best I can do is send a generic photo of them, below. I will take actual photos when I have time after work. Again, this is for the wider of the two trim pieces for this location.

-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

dn010

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on July 23, 2023, 03:11:01 PMGuys,
 My friend & fellow club member may have some. Please contact me directly at bobscads@comcast.net.  Please do NOT use the PM system.
Thanks, Bob

I'm trying to sell my set, I am not looking for these.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

Liverpoolcadillac

Hi bob I have sent you an email... also, in reply to dans message yes they are the two long chrome trims I need, one for each side of the car.. also am in Liverpool in Uk so not sure if that will be a problem shipping? My email is wurlitzer1250email addresses not permitted thanks guys 👍

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

dn010

Some photos. A little over 94" long.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

dn010

Latest photos:
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean