News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1957 Turn signal assembly

Started by dn010, March 26, 2021, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dn010

I have a spare turn signal assembly that goes under the steering wheel on the steering column. Switch and wiring are good and working just fine (I tested it last year), bearing was cleaned and greased. Unfortunately I put the lever somewhere "safe" and now I can't find it, same with the mounting screws. The outside portion has a flawed silver metallic paint job on it and it has some overspray on the wires, it will need to be repainted to match your car's interior obviously.
-----Dan Benedek
'57 Cadillac Sedan Deville 6239DX
'81 DMC DeLorean

dn010

Giving this a bump and adding photos. While I try to avoid feeBay, I will be listing this and other parts on there this weekend so that I can clean up the garage.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

dn010

-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

JungleCadd

56 Eldo Seville

dn010

Posting additional pictures of the switch. The D5-56 is the Delco switch, this one is a Boyne unit.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean

dn010

Sold and on the way to its new owner.
-----Dan Benedek
'81 DMC DeLorean