News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1950 Miller Cadillac Combination

Started by Aldixie, February 27, 2021, 04:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aldixie

Hi All,
I have just added a 1950 Miller to my list of projects. The car had spent its life in Dallas according to the previous owner. He had it for 4 years but hadn’t done anything with it yet. It’s pretty solid other then the drivers and passengers front floor pans. It’s missing one piece of door trim on the passenger rear door and a power pole had fallen on the rear passenger fender. The engine is complete other then the generator, it’s stuck at the moment. Car is also fitted with a hydromatic which I think is rare on a commercial chassis. Should be a fun project.
Alex Dixie

Lexi

Very nice project. One of my first Cadillac "loves" was a 1950 Miller Landau Hearse. Wish I had it today. Please keep us informed and with pictures of your progress. Clay/Lexi

Aldixie

New engine and transmission arrived yesterday. It came out of a restored 49 that was hot rod dead.
Alex Dixie

Aldixie

Replacement rear fender piece I needed.
Alex Dixie