News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Parade Flags 56 Series 62

Started by hawkfan, June 26, 2021, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkfan

I have a 56 Series 62 that I thought it would be nice to fly two American flags on the front of the car when I'm in a parade or at a show.  Anyone have any idea if there is something like this out there or where I can purchase something that would work?

Thanks
Brian

35-709

Put in "parade flag holders" on eBay under eBay Motors.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

James Landi

Brian--- great idea---- the flags would certainly be "period" dress and on a '56, highly Presidential!   (For the parade, perhaps you can include some dignified rear seated passengers)  Post some pictures if you're able to dress up your lovely car.   James

hawkfan

I was able to find some reasonably priced suction cup flags to mount to my fenders but they didnt show up until after the 4th of July.  Once I'm able to get some pics I will post them.

Hawkfan

Lexi

That is a great idea hawkfan. I know of a couple of vintage Caddy fans that would love to do that as well. I did find a place that made fantastic parade flag metal hardware that would mount to our bumpers. If I can find the link I will post. Clay/Lexi

hawkfan

Thor

I found some at:

https://www.united-states-flag.com

This pic was the year that Adam West passed away, so it was the theme that year.

The 8x12 size will beat itself to death over 25 mph........

Randy Bergum

hawkfan

I've read that the magnetic ones will break loose above 15 mph.

Hawkfan