News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

For Sale: 1992 SdV $5,000

Started by Bryan J Moran, June 30, 2022, 12:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

On Facebook (sorry) -

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/580393427011187/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Acac2b9a1-032f-4652-a97c-a110a13bce43

I rarely like these more modern SdV's but this one has nice colors and what appears to be a very nice dark blue leather interior, and the crowd favorite 4.9L V8.  In these times of high gas prices, I'll bet that cruises along at about 25 mpg highway.  I like it, nice car. 
CLC 35000 in number only

benji808

That is a nice-looking one. Assuming it's as clean as it looks and is well-maintained, decent price as well.

James Landi

Lovely---would be a terrific value for someone's collection... hope a CLC member gets it.   Thanks for posting Bryan; I agree with you, the design seems to grow more attractive with age (not so for me when I look in the mirror).   James