News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1954 Eldorado

Started by Butalla, September 12, 2022, 02:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butalla

Listing this for a member who does not have computer access. Car has been in the family since 1965.  All restored, 3+ car.  Excellent driver condition car.  White with a red and white interior and a black top.  All mechanicals have been redone.  Asking $85K.  No wire transfers, no cashiers checks.  Cash only!

Please call or text Mike at (215) 809-0492.

Caddyholic

I got myself a Cadillac but I can't afford the gasoline (AC/DC Down Payment Blues)

1961 Series 62 Convertible Coupe http://bit.ly/1RCYsVZ
1962 Coupe Deville

James Landi

I see an air conditioner control panel for a trunk mounted evaporator under the dash;yet, I can't see an a/c compressor in the picture of the engine compartment.  Am I missing something?  James

Butalla

Sorry, but I've never seen the car myself.  The only way to get answers to your questions is to call Mike directly.  He'll be happy to answer any questions.  I just wanted to help him out by posting this since he does not have a computer.