News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1979 Seville 88,000 miles $8,500

Started by Bryan J Moran, October 03, 2022, 04:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3406804399605984/?hoisted=false&ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A4ef89bf3-5033-4b66-a0cb-10cde75b8865

from ad -  Seller's Description
$8500 OBO

Very good condition, garage stored and covered.

Original miles -- 88,000

Power everything, 350 V8 (5.7), fuel injected, new fuel system (fuel pumps and lines), new spark plugs, MSD distributor cap, rotor, and wires, and new battery. Key fob – remote start.

Factory leather interior (excellent condition), headliner, spotless carpet, spotless trunk, original space saver spare tire, jack, user manual, & service manual.

No rust undercarriage, minimal body blemishes, padded vinyl top.

Not mine. I think a decent car. But $8,500 is all the money in my opinion. Without disrespecting any 1st generation modern Seville owner, the market has to be tough for these cars. 

I always thought it would be an excellent 3rd or 4th Cadillac to collect. 
CLC 35000 in number only

James Landi

Looks to be a long time, knowledgeable owner--- I'm all in with the underdash gauges! I recall on serveral occasions, a CLC member suggesting that a prospective buyer make an offer with a handfull of hundred dollar bills, well short of the "ask."  This may be a successful approach on this one.   Thanks for posting, It is a nice example and likely has many years of service still available, without much additional repair. James

Gene Beaird

Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873