News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1941 Series 62 4 door sedan $15,000

Started by Bryan J Moran, November 22, 2022, 09:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/461967002415435

Seller's Description
1941 Cadillac Series 62, Cavern Green with pin stripes.  51,992 original miles, beautiful Fleetwood interior (like new), runs good, newer fuel pump, automatic transmission, and original paint with some peeling.  Fender skirts are stored.  Walter at [hidden information]

CLC 35000 in number only

Jw4

That looks very good! I wonder how much rust there is... I am looking for a different model, but something like this is definitely tempting  ::)
I was eyeing one like it, in Florida, near by, which is a bit more expensive and in visually poorer condition.
Ivan Beliaev

James Landi

WOW!!! Looks great in the pictures, and apparently well maintained.  Certainly worthy of further investigation,and the price is set at a good starting point should  mechanicals need addressing. THanks for posting these unusally interesting offerings--- your "finds" always get me going, each morning,  in a positive direction.Gratefully, James

houseboats1

MccJoseph

I am happy to report that I purchased this car. My wife and I had been looking for something to take to shows and enjoy with the Des Moines Region AACA and this car fit the bill perfectly. We had looked at a lot of cars ( mainly Packard's) and sadly had kind of lost hope because every one we went to look had serious issues that were not disclosed. This car was close to the town we used to live in and we thought "Why not, what do we have to lose." I will say that a 41 Caddy was not even on my radar but WOW, what a great car and the seller was a true gentleman. The car was much better in person than described and I did not think that I would like it as much as I did. I sat in church Sunday morning thinking about the car after I had seen it on Saturday. I called the Seller to try and negotiate a price, and thought we would not come to an agreement but he called me back a few hours later and we sealed the Deal. I just joined the Cadillac LaSalle club and am waiting for my paperwork and member number so I can join the local club which appears to be very active. All in all really happy with the car and looking forward to getting to know the club and the great people.

James Landi

Joseph,

All great news... there are many good people in the world who are willing to leave "some money on the table" for the next owner.  Happily for me and others, Bryan posts always interesting cars he identifies for our edificaton,discussion, and engagement.  It's always a great feeling to know that one of his selected vehicles exceeded expectations and was purchased by someone like you who will appreciate it and become an active member of CLC.  Happy day,  James