News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Power Antenna Replacement Mast Kit 1956 CADILLAC

Started by Timo, November 23, 2022, 05:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timo

Hi everyone,

My company has reproduced the power antenna mast for all 1956 Cadillac including all the replacement parts you need to rebuilt the drive gear. You have the option of the mast itself (with the lower and top bushing) and/or a reproduction of the pressure liner and flexible drive gear connector as well. The mast only is $195,95 and with drive gear parts $215.95 plus shipping of $26.90 from Germany to the US. If you want order one of these please send an e-mail to sales@customradioshop.de

This was a project close to my heart as I own a 1956 SDV myself and I was not able to repair the antenna because of all the parts mentioned above being broken or bent.

Thank you guys!
_______

High quality reproduction antenna mast from WUNDERBAR Custom Radio Shop for all CADILLAC built in 1956. Made from high-quality stainless steel, this mast is used to restore the original electric antenna when the original mast is bent, rusted or the original nylon guide is broken. This kit includes the pressure liner and drive gear connector to fully rebuilt the antenna. 

1956 Cadillac Sedan de Ville
1961 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special

PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192

That's great. Can the company you used reproduce the vacuum antenna masts? I may be interested in financing that. I'm in England.

Timo

Hi Phil,

send me an e-mail to sales@customradioshop.de so that we can get in contact

1956 Cadillac Sedan de Ville
1961 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special

PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192

I sent you an email Timo. If you can't see it it will be in your spam, for some reason this happens to my emails sometimes. Phil

cadillacking