News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1975 Eldorado Door Trim

Started by harrypressman, February 14, 2023, 05:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypressman

I've finished the painting of my 75 Eldorado convertible.  I purchased new window felts and now I'm in search of the stainless trim for the window felt at the top of the exterior drivers side door. Caddy Daddy in California wants $420.00, which I  think is crazy. Being stainless it doesn't matter where the car part is located. Anyone know how I can source this part?

benji808

If no one on here has them I'd recommend searching around on eBay- might find one cheaper than caddy daddy, and occasionally can find someone parting out a vehicle.

Alternately you could try calling some salvage yards- I think desert valley auto parts has a few Eldorados sitting around that might have some trim available.

harrypressman

Thank you.  I sent a parts request to them. I also sent pictures to CJ Auto Parts. They had rebuilt OEM hood hinges that worked perfectly.

harrypressman

I found the correct part from CJ Auto Parts in New Jersey at a very reasonable price. Thank you for your assistance