News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

So close to Cruzin weather.

Started by Bob Kielar, March 25, 2023, 02:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Kielar

We were so close to be able to take our Cadillac and other classic cars for a drive. Then BAM! eight inches of wet heavy snow here in southern Wisconsin. Of course that means more salt on the roads. :P
Keep Cruzin
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

Sorry,
Here In Southern Texas the weather is dry and running in the high 70"s. But maybee that is why I am here (and not there)
Greg Surfas
Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-

TJ Hopland

I had to look at the radar map to see why when you are not all that far from me you have 8" and I'm about to go out and ride my bicycle.  Yesterday and today are in the 40's for me but I see the giant system on radar that got you and missed us.    I may ride my bicycle down to where my 73 is sitting, its been a while since I looked at it.  Hopefully all is well.   
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

billyoung

Sorry to hear it. I grew up in Western New York but I prefer living in Central Florida.
Age 68, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.

64\/54Cadillacking

It's almost April and you're still getting snow!?

Well, the weather has definitely been very unseasonably wet here in CA. We'll catch a break in the rain a couple of days, and then "wham" another rain storm. So I understand, I never like to drive my classics in the rain or even if the roads are slightly wet. Working on them too when it's cold and rainy is a messy job that I try to avoid at all cost.

I enjoy the rain and cool crisp days because frankly, we're not used to getting hammered left and right with back to back rainstorms and snow in CA, so it's been a very nice change for once. But, as of now, I do miss the warm sunny days and cruisin weather for sure and it should have been here already dang it!
Currently Rides:
1964 Sedan Deville
1954 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special
1979 Lincoln Mark V Cartier Designer Series
2007 Lexus LS 460L (extended wheelbase edition)

Previous Rides:
1987 Brougham D' Elegance
1994 Fleetwood Bro
1972 Sedan Deville
1968 Coupe Deville
1961 Lincoln Continental
1993 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
1978 Lincoln Continental ( R.I.P.) 1978-2024 😞