News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1981-1984 Sedan Deville Brown Interior

Started by smokuspollutus, March 28, 2023, 12:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokuspollutus

Hi guys,

Looking to convert my 1983 Deville to a cloth interior. I am looking for the brown cloth ribbed seats used from 1981-1984. I would also consider deVille d'Elegance seats in brown. Door panels are a plus but not a necessity.

Full bench is a big plus, but will also make due with a 60/40 split bench or 50/50 d'Elegance.

Seats must have no damage/tears/burns/etc. and little to no wear issues. They must also be from a 4 door sedan, as the 2 door back seat is different.

Let me know what you have or if you know of a car being parted with a brown cloth interior.

Thanks!

Anthony

smokuspollutus

https://flic.kr/p/ehoZhp

Photo for reference of style & color (dark brown). Split bench shown, but full bench is preferred, as that is what my car currently has and I will only be in need of the skin at that point.

smokuspollutus

Still looking, anyone have one or find a car someone is parting out?

P. Manoogian

I am parting out an 85 Fleetwood Brougham. It has a nice tan leather interior.
1961 Eldorado - Shell Pearl/Mauve
1962 Corvette 327 - 250 HP Automatic Triple Black
1963 Impala SS Convertible - 283 Automatic Black Red Gut White Top
1965 Impala SS Coupe  - 502 Turbo 400 - Crocus Yellow
1974 Corvette L84 4spd Coupe - White / Black Leather

smokuspollutus

Hi, just saw your post and replied. My interior is a dark brown but I would be in need of some other things I mentioned on there. Thanks!

smokuspollutus

Still looking. Ironically a set of these seats appeared on my local Facebook marketplace-but of course they're for a coupe!

smokuspollutus

Still looking. Anyone have a brown cloth interior? Facebook marketplace surfers find anyone parting one?

Cadillac Nut

I'll keep an eye out but honestly I think the brown ribbed cloth is pretty rare, I haven't seen it

smokuspollutus

Quote from: Cadillac Nut on November 21, 2023, 11:26:48 AMI'll keep an eye out but honestly I think the brown ribbed cloth is pretty rare, I haven't seen it

Thanks! I would also be willing to expand the search to Fleetwood Brougham cloth seats (base or d'Elegance) as long as they're brown velour.

smokuspollutus

Bueller

Anyone parting an 80's RWD with brown interior?