News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cleaning Convertible Top 55 Eldo

Started by Bill Podany, March 19, 2005, 03:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Podany

What are the most effective ways to clean and maintain a white vinyle convertible top on a 1955 Eldorado?  This is a 100 point national senior winner from AACA.  I want to keep it in pristine condition.

Bill Podany

George,

Thanks for the reply, I had never heard of this site from Autostyles.com.  Very interesting too, and I will try their cleaning and protection products.

anthony

hello bill
my name is anthony and like you i have a 1955 cadillac convertible.
i hope you can help me as 1955 cadillacs are very rare down here in australia. i am trying reconnect the original vacumme wiper/washer setup on my cadillac. i have all new parts ready to go but i can not find where the vacumme return line connects into the block. i have the 1955 authenticy manual and it says This line is located at the rear of the right head. It passes down the behind the engine and around to the side where it enters the block.
can you help me?
thanking you
anthony
my email address is daf@webone.com.au