News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Townhall Meeting with CLC Exec...
Last post by Carfreak - Today at 08:09:24 AM
For those that have strong opinions about how the Club should be run, about decisions made by the Board or other topics you would like to discuss, have you registered to participate and attend the Townhall session during the Gettysburg GN? 

Priced so everyone attending the GN can afford to select this activity, its FREE!!!  You are asked to register so organizers will know how many people to expect.  It is even scheduled late in the day so as not to conflict with tours, meetings, going out with friends to dinner, etc.   

BTW, the GN is just about 51 days from now. Have you registered yet? Often members will reserve a room and then not follow through to register until the last possible date. 
General Discussion / Re: REMINDER: CLC Forum Change...
Last post by Jason Edge - Today at 08:08:09 AM
2024-04.jpg

With less than 2 weeks before our transition to a CLC members only forum on May 1, consider the many benefits of membership, including

The Self-Starter Magazine
Receive 11 issues of the multiple-award-winning The Self-Starter magazine each year – choose your membership level for a glossy, printed color magazine, or forego a paper copy and read it online (all membership levels have access to read The Self-Starter online).

20 YEARS OF BACK ISSUES
Access back issues from 2004 to now of The Self-Starter magazine online for entertaining articles, classified ads and tech information.

SELF-STARTER SAMPLE
To see an example of the magazine you receive 11 months a year Click Here.

For other benefits of membership go to benefits.cadillaclasalleclub.org then join at join.cadillaclasalleclub.org for as low as $25 annually.

General Discussion / Re: Goodbye & thanks.
Last post by Carfreak - Today at 08:02:11 AM
Quote from: druby on Yesterday at 11:19:51 PMSue, if you attended the meeting I'm sure you know the answers, somebody has the unredacted minutes from the Winter board meeting.

I already wrote my response about the topic origination

Quote from: CarfreakI don't know who put the idea on the Winter Board Meeting Agenda but to the best of my recollection YES the decision was pretty much unanimous in favor to make the change.

Minutes have not yet been posted on the Directors' webpage. 
Technical / Authenticity / Re: Kent Moore J-6320 Shaft Pi...
Last post by Joshua - Today at 07:50:38 AM
Thank you very much for the suggestions Bob. I was able to contact Bill and "Engineer2" directly. I also found a few other contacts who are selling Kent Moore tools. Unfortunately, none of them have the Kent Moore J-6320. According to Bill it likely went out of production in the 1970s and has no cross-reference part number. Unless I am able to find one, I think my next best option is to see if a local machine shop or metal work shot can create something similar. Thanks again for the help.

Josh  :D
General Discussion / Todays fun Caddy snapshots, 19...
Last post by jwwseville60 - Today at 07:13:58 AM
Behold the everlasting glory!
Revel in the shining glamour!
Bask in the heavenly scent of burned hydrocarbons!
General Discussion / Re: Wheres The Ark?
Last post by jwwseville60 - Today at 07:06:22 AM
Since I have no religion, the CLC is all I have.
Thats worth even a steep $27.55!

Have been hearing a lot lately about eliminating the divorced choke in favor of an electric choke. Does anyone have any experience with this conversion? I think my bi-metallic choke coil is beginning to fail....it's 50 years old!
That's true, but I think this will work, will install new inlay this weekend
General Discussion / Re: What's the newest Cadillac...
Last post by James Landi - Today at 07:02:18 AM
This could be a very relevant survey...as the membership ownership lists do not, by their very nature, ask that highly relevant question "the newest."  Serving the needs of those members with older, non-computer laden cars who ALSO OWN Cadillacs with quirky computers might uncover a need that should be assessed.  James
General Discussion / Re: Goodbye & thanks.
Last post by Big Fins - Today at 06:36:30 AM
I pay the extra because I like a paper copy, though I do miss the Directory. Or did I just not get it the past few years?