News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Any proud Cadillac owners want to be on UK TV?

Started by Darapon, March 09, 2006, 10:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darapon

Hi Everyone!

Im working for a TV production company in London and were due to start filming in Washington DC from Monday 13th March 06. We need someone with a 1970/1980 cheuffeur-driven standard Cadillac (tinted windows would be a fab!) who is also willing for us to film them driving around Washington DC. Well only need you for one afternoon for the 17th March 06 so we wont bother you for long!

So, if you want to show off your prized Cadillac on UK national TV Id love to hear from you!

Looking forward to your response.

Contact me on: darapon@flametv.co.uk
Check out our website: http://www.theflamegroup.co.uk TARGET=_blank>www.theflamegroup.co.uk

Jerry

I looked at the title for this post a couple times until I decided to read it.  I wanted to see where in the UK that they were looking for an old Caddy.  Imagine my surprise that it is actually an UK tv program that is looking to use a car over here in the colonies.  In the Washington DC area to be exact.