News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Is nosandrestoredcadillacparts.com still in business?

Started by tluke, June 22, 2022, 06:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tluke

I ordered some parts for my 55 Cadillac from nosandrestoredcadillacparts.com off their website, paying through Paypal. They are in Canada. I haven't heard a word from them since my order on 6/14/22. Their website doesn't seem to be working anymore as I've tried to reach that site several times over the last few days. I've only received a receipt from paypal at this point. Has anyone had experience with them? Are they still in business?
1955 Cadillac Series 75
1957 Continental Mark II
1986 Ford F250

fishnjim

It worked for me and there's a email at the bottom.   If its' the same guy I'm thinking of he's Ok.

jdemerson

Terry,

I had ordered a part from this Canadian company late last year. We emailed each other in January and he was unable to get the part (a choke spring and cover) from his supplier. So he issued a refund of my payment. He was in business then. His information:

Michel Ouelette
N.O.S. AND RESTORED CADILLAC PARTS
michel@nosandrestoredcadillacparts.com
514-808-3347

Good luck!
John Emerson
John Emerson
Middlebury, Vermont
CLC member #26790
1952 Series 6219X
http://bit.ly/21AGnvn

tluke

The site must have been down for a few days after I placed the order. I wonder if they didn't know. After I sent Michel an email and got a tracking number the site was working again. Everything is good now and my parts seem to be on the way.
1955 Cadillac Series 75
1957 Continental Mark II
1986 Ford F250