News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1995 Fleetwood Brougham w/ V4P in beautiful shape

Started by Cadi Custodial Caretaker, April 12, 2022, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadi Custodial Caretaker

Hi all. I wanted to make a new post that included some pictures. This 95 Fleetwood has Brougham and V4P packages, 91,600 miles and is Medium Marblehead Metallic. This is an original unmolested, unmodified Cadillac. I would prefer a club member or someone who appreciates a factory original be the new owner. Car can be driven anywhere in the US, even if we left in the next twenty minutes. Currently located in Boston. I take very good care of my Cadillacs and hope to hear from someone in the club looking for a beautiful last gen Fleetwood. The condition of this car can last the next owner a lifetime, and can certanily be shown in competition. Considering all offers. I go back and forth. Sometimes I want to keep it. Sometimes I wanna just find it a new home. On any given day, who knows. Make me an offer. Asking $12,000. Thank you for checking it out.
Oh and here ia a link to a video of the car
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPK9762KVu8&feature=youtu.be