News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CLC years of membership pins

Started by Tom Boehm, June 21, 2022, 10:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Boehm

I remember seeing a mention in the Self Starter about a new CLC program to issue pins commemorating the number of years individuals have been a member. I don't remember which issue this was in. It was less than a year ago. I could not find a mention on the website. I thought I could get one at the Chicago Grand National if I brought the right paperwork. Anybody out there remember this story? I have been a member since about 1989.

CadillacFanBob

I do not remember which issue it was, I contacted Mike and Nancy Book about a month ago, and Mike looked my registration up for verification of my years being a paid member and mailed it to me. They have many different pins depending on paid membership years in the club.

Bob
Frankfort, Illinois

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Tom, It may be that Mike & Nancy will have brought some pins with them. You could leave a note for them with the Registrar. (They may even be working the desk when you check in.) If not, I'm sure they'll straighten the matter up for you after the GN. Have fun. BW.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Jay Friedman

I got mine (35 years) about 1 year ago.
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

Tom Boehm

I found a form to fill out in the September 2021 issue of Self Starter. Inside the front outer cover. It is required to show documentation of your your years of membership. I am going to bring all the directories since 1989 to the Chicago GN.