News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1967 429 rebuilt engine

Started by Dbehan88, June 25, 2022, 08:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dbehan88

Hello I'm selling a 67 429. I bought it from a guy who got it from an Estate sale. The man who was building it had passed away while building it. He had the Motor bored at honed .30 over. I had a shop take it apart and put new grease, lifters and head bolts in it. I don't have any pictures of when the motor was disassembled but I can take the oil pan/intake and or head off and show you that it is brand new. It has not been fired and will need to be broken in. I also have a set of Sanderson headers that I can sell separately. I am asking 3500 for the motor. I have a lot more than that into it but I knew if I sold it I would end up taking a hit. I also have a set of Sanderson headers that I will sell separately. Let me know if you're interested.

TomJoe

Hello,
is this engine still available?

br
Thomas

Dbehan88

Snibbor

Hello D Behan. Was this 429 sold?

Dbehan88

Not yet. I've had a guy in FL hit me up but he's not sure yet   

Dbehan88

Hello I'm selling a 67 429. I bought it from a guy who got it from an Estate sale. The man who was building it had passed away while building it. He had the Motor bored at honed .30 over. I had a shop take it apart and put new grease, lifters and head bolts in it. I don't have any pictures of when the motor was disassembled but I can take the oil pan/intake and or head off and show you that it is brand new. It has not been fired and will need to be broken in. I also have a set of Sanderson headers that I can sell separately. I am asking 3500 for the motor. I have a lot more than that into it but I knew if I sold it I would end up taking a hit. I also have a set of Sanderson headers that I will sell separately. Let me know if you're interested.DBA3D1F5-53B2-4B80-AA11-E1652C7D186C.png

Snibbor

Has the 429 sold and how much are you asking?

Dbehan88

Not sure if they reply went through. It's still available. You can email me at dbehan88@hotmail.com

Dexfoster

Whats a good number to contact you at on the headers?
Thanks
Dex
210 842 0373
1947 sedanette
1947 sedan
1946 sedan
1957 coupe deville

Dbehan88