News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1950's to 2000 Parts and Literature

Started by Butalla, September 12, 2022, 02:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butalla

Listing this for a member who does not have computer access.  His name Mike Cadillac.  Items include:

Sales brochures
Advertisements
Owners manuals
Shop manuals
Emblems
Nameplates
Scripts
Moldings

Too much to list.  Will sell individual pieces or multiple items.  Inquire with your needs.  He'd be happy to  talk. Please contact Mike at (215) 809-0492.  Text messages also received at this number.

wendelltwmssr@aol.com

I am looking for parts for my 57 brougham.Hydro vac brake booster and air cleaner hold down nut

Butalla

Please contact Mike directly at (215) 809-0492 with any inquiries.  I do not know exactly what he does or does not have.  I'm just trying to help out a seller and help out everyone else who might be looking for something he may happen to have.  However, I have never seen his collection of items.  I've simply talked to him on the phone.  He seems like a nice guy who is happy to talk to anyone looking for potential items.

V63

The brougham air cleaner chrome fastening nut (reproduction) was available through McVey's Cadillac at about $70 each?

fishnjim

try cadillacpartsltd.com for brake rebuild kit.
'57 booster is one year only so parts are not easy to come by.  Ebay or similar if you want a core for parts.   Expect to pay up.
I have not seen any repro of this year offered.   When kapoot, most change to a modern booster with dual system.