News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1957 Eldorado Brougham Parts

Started by 57cadillac, April 20, 2023, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

57cadillac

I have completed the restoration of my Brougham, and now is time to sell off any parts I have left that were replaced with entirely different components or were extras that came with the Brougham.

I am looking to clear out the parts as soon as possible, as I need the garage space back, so for pricing, let me know what is fair to you for the parts in specific.

There is also a frame for parts, if there is anything that anybody is interested in, please let me know.
David King already has requested the air suspension fittings and front suspension components, although everything else is still available.

Due to the shop where this frame is located moving out this month, I have until this coming Wednesday to take any parts off the frame before I send it off for scrap instead of transporting it.

For the frame parts, I will give them away for free. The cost of shipping/transport is up to the recipient.

All the parts are located in Canada.

Pictures of individual parts in boxes will be added as soon as possible.
Nik
1957 Eldorado Brougham #184
1963 Daimler 2.5 v8

57cadillac

Additional pictures of the frame, and a picture of the front power seat reclining mechanism/frame.

All of the seat springs and wooden frame parts for the rear seats were not in usable condition, although they are still at the restoration shop if someone needs them for templates.
Nik
1963 Daimler 2.5 v8

M. Bankes

Hi,
I am in Ontario, where in Canada are you ?
Thanks
Michael

57cadillac

Quote from: M. Bankes on April 20, 2023, 08:22:37 PMHi,
I am in Ontario, where in Canada are you ?
Thanks
Michael

I'm in Ontario, the frame is out in Bradford, although the remaining parts are in Mississauga.

Thanks,
Nik
Nik
1963 Daimler 2.5 v8

M. Bankes

Ok, thanks, I'm in Ontario as well. I'd like to know just which parts you have. The frame seems to have been pretty heavily modified with a different rear end, newer motor and disk brakes. I would have like the air suspension parts as well, but since they are spoken for I'm not sure what is left on the frame honestly ? Apart from the frame itself everything else looks to be from a newer car
Thanks
Michael

57cadillac

Quote from: M. Bankes on April 21, 2023, 07:00:30 AMOk, thanks, I'm in Ontario as well. I'd like to know just which parts you have. The frame seems to have been pretty heavily modified with a different rear end, newer motor and disk brakes. I would have like the air suspension parts as well, but since they are spoken for I'm not sure what is left on the frame honestly ? Apart from the frame itself everything else looks to be from a newer car
Thanks
Michael

Hi Michael,

I've replied by private message to you; it would be great if we can plan a time to meet in person so you can look over all the parts.

To clear up any possible misunderstanding, there are some parts I will be selling for a price we agree on, although we can go over that in person.

If you'd prefer to wait to look them over on the forum, i will have the parts listed with pictures here over the next few days.
Nik
1963 Daimler 2.5 v8

57cadillac

I'd like to update that at the moment there is an offer in place to buy all of the parts.

I will update this thread if there is anything still available, with a list of parts and pictures.
Nik
1963 Daimler 2.5 v8

Jerry Puma

You should consider showing your car in the Western NY Region CLC show, on July 23rd at West-Herr Cadillac, in East Aurora NY.
Jerry Puma
1964 Eldorado
1961 Series 62 6-window

Biarritz Duke

Is there any shot that you still have the frame to body mounts?