News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

59 Caddy Trailer

Started by Caddy Daddy, February 04, 2013, 06:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caddy Daddy

G'day everyone, well on Thursday I pick up my full size fibreglass 59 Cadillac rear end, all ready for me to put it over a trailer and paint it and put real bullet lights into it to turn it into a real cool looking trailer to pull behind my 61 Cadillac as we cruise around Australia. Will put up more photos as time progresses.

Check out my pics of where it lays now even has fake white walls & Tyres that have slipped back a bit to far to the rear, $800 was a bargain.
Milton Watkins

R Schroeder

I would have to say that is the first one I have ever seen. Very nice. Should attack a crowd.
Roy

TJ Hopland

Should be cool.   Any idea what it was built to be?   A first I was thinking it was just a solid decoration but seems odd that they bothered to give it a working trunk/boot. 
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

Gene Beaird

That Shell gas pump is pretty cool, too!! 

Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873