News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Rpm Engineering

Started by Rich Iannelli, February 18, 2013, 10:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Iannelli

Hi,
Has anyone heard from Ron Metcalf from RPM Engineering lately.  I have been calling but he never calls back.  I am waiting on my 1937 lasalle power steering gear box and power master cylinder.  I hope he is is well.  He has helped me solve many issues with my Lasalle and always has time for my questions.

Thanks,
Rich Iannelli
Hampton Bays, NY
Aim at nothing and you will hit nothing

Classic

Gene Menne
CLC #474

Rich Iannelli

I received my disc rotors, calipers, and hoses in December 2012. He sent me a bracket for a/c 508 compressor , reworked water outlet tube, and the power steering pump with bracket all for the caddy flathead. Also Doubled up the pulley on the water pump and added a second sealed bearing.  Real quality parts. Then when I called him he was feeling ill and told me the steering box was returned to him because it was leaking thru the box.  He is a wealth of information and was wondering if anyone close to Desert Springs, Ca had any contact with him. 

Any help would be welcomed,

Rich Iannelli
Hampton Bays, NY
Aim at nothing and you will hit nothing

Jeff Maltby 4194

Re: RPM Engineering - Ron Metcalf - aftermarket disc brakes
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 07:09:59 PM »

BBB Business Review
http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Automobile-Customization-Services/RPM-Engineering-in-Desert-Hot-Springs-CA-100074936

File a BBB complaint: http://www.la.bbb.org/ComplaintDetail.aspx?CompanyID=100074936

(760) 329-7886
RPM Engineering
22400 Lamel
Desert Hot Springs, CA 92241
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500