News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Experience with Cadillac International?

Started by David Greenburg, August 26, 2015, 06:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Greenburg

Has anyone had any experience, good, bad or indifferent, with Cadillac International (located in New York)?  Feel free to pm me if you prefer.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

Dan Bucklin

David Greenburg

And I replied.  For the benefit of anyone coming across this on the future, I did receive what I ordered. Just don't be in a hurry.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

cadillac ken

I know Gary (owner) and have known him for over about 20 years.  We talk quite often and I met him when I went to NY to pick up a car I bought that he put me on to. 

Inherently honest guy. Once bought a car that was supposed to have the brakes redone-- the drums were mounted on the spindles up front but the backing plates and all else was missing.  This was a car he only represented and was selling.  Not one he owned outright.  But to his credit he shipped me all the pieces I needed to put brakes on the front of the car --- free of charge.

He is a one man show and works very hard but as has been mentioned, he gets overwhelmed and falls behind (many customers want him to photograph parts before sale) so ship times are sometimes very, very, slow.  But He will not "take" you and I have always been able to reach him by phone.