News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Brougham Bar

Started by STS05lg, June 17, 2019, 11:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STS05lg

Brougham Bar at the 2019 GN Louisville. Yea those are the magnetized tumblers that came with the car when new sitting on the hood. Enjoy...

Scot Minesinger

Lynn,

Thanks for posting.  I enjoyed the fifth shot, four had already been used after stumbling upon this awesome opportunity.  How can you resist drinking from a magnetized stainless tumbler from an Eldorado Brougham?  If you don't own one it is not something you may ever get to do.  You snapped the picture when it just opened.

Lucky that I drove my 1970 DVC to this GN to partake of all the fun and unpublished "tours".
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

Dan LeBlanc

I remember visiting the Brougham Bar in 2014 in Lake George.  Glad to see it's still in operation.

Most of the fun I had was in the parking lot after dark!
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

David King (kz78hy)

As host, I enjoy the company of fellow Cadillac people to stop by and have some fun with the cool stuff of times past.
This year, I did not not do a good job of taking photos of the event as it happened over a couple of nights.

We aways have fun and if you see my calico Brougham in the lot, take a peek after dark to see if the bar is open.  You are welcome...

David
David King
CLC 22014  (life)
1958 Eldorado Brougham 615
1959 Eldorado Brougham 56- sold
1960 Eldorado Brougham 83- sold
1998 Deville d'Elegance
1955 Eldorado #277
1964 Studebaker Commander
2012 Volt
CLCMRC benefactor 197

Director and Founder, Eldorado Brougham Chapter
Past President, Motor City Region

Rare Parts brand suspension parts Retailer via Keep'em Running Automotive

harry s

David, Thanks for your hospitality over the years. It has become a tradition and an opportunity to enjoy the comradery and finer things of life. I partook in Boston and Louisville.       Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

59-in-pieces

What a great tradition.

As a Cad guy, I was torn between snagging the cups or the Wild Turkey - in the end the booze won out.

Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

Big Fins

I'll bet that David had Lojack on each one of those cups. They go for what, $250 a piece?  ;)
Current:
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist with white interior and top. (Misty Blue)
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top. (The Old Man) SOLD!

Past and much missed:
1977 Brougham de Elegance
1976 Eldorado Convertible
1972 Fleetwood Brougham
1971 Sedan de Ville
1970 de Ville Convertible
1969 Sedan de Ville
1959 Sedan deVille

Scot Minesinger

That is why I drank from one of them.  How often do you drink out of a $250 tumbler that is specific to our hobby?  Very cool.  Hopefully there is a next time, and then need to get a picture.
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty