News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CLC NZ - March FINZ Magazine. '60 Eldo Threesome and lots more!

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, February 27, 2022, 03:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Greetings from The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.)

Hello everyone. Find attached is your latest FINZ Magazine for: MARCH 2022

Latest Covid update in NZ – Omicron is running rampant throughout many parts of NZ with some 27,611 cases – whoa!

To our Global readers via the US CLC website www.cadillaclasalleclub.org in many parts of the world climate changes are reflected in floods, fires, droughts, tornadoes, blizzards  notwithstanding another cycle of Covid (mainly the Omicron variant) is resurging in some countries yet decreasing in others. Some countries are removing (UK) or lessening (Australia) 'mandates' now that there is good vax rates. We in NZ also look forward to the day when we can return to some normality but at writing it seems we are yet to hit a peak figure so that we can enjoy a downward infection rate.

In this month's issue:

•   A slick Seville – Part Two
•   Initial details of our 49th AGM/ Cadillac Nations to be held late in the year (Omicron permitting!) in Gizzy (Gisborne)
•   Elvis is hitting the big screen this year. Watch the movie Trailer!
•   Old photos from the past
•   Do you recognize anyone in this long-ago Taupo AGM photo?
•   Lots of fun items and catch-up news from around NZ and the globe
•   Read about how the 'Clean Air Act' will impact on our 'Old cars'
•   And as always, plenty of colour

As always, I'd love to receive your Cadillac adventure stories and photos together with a few words for publication. Email them to me at finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted If it is a particularly 'large MB shot' it has a greater chance of appearing on the front cover especially if it has character or a bit of flair. KIWI Caddies for consideration for the front cover. Email me yours now!

Until next issue, stay Covid and Omicron-safe out there!
>>PS - The quality of the Seville ad did not live up to our high standards and the writer apologises. If you wish a quality copy of this article, please email me. Ed

Yours sincerely
Ron Melville, Editor of FINZ ('Fins') - Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.) and
Recipient of the Yann Saunders International Activity Award – 2013 and the Maurice Hendry Award – 2015 and International Newsletter Excellence Award – 2015
Winner 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 ~ 'Old Cars Golden Quill Awards'

FINZ ('Fins') – is the Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.)
Delivered the 'eco-friendly way' to your nominated email address
finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted  99 Santa Monica Drive, Papamoa 3118,
New Zealand.  Ph +64-7-557-8090 www.cadillacclubofnz.org
Check out my Real Estate website ronmelville.co.nz