News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac Fall Festival

Started by Carfreak, September 19, 2022, 12:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

If you are planning to attend the Cadillac Fall Festival this week, the weather looks to be good but a bit cooler than last week. 

Temps will likely be in the mid 60s during the afternoon maybe 70 on Saturday and lows around 50 in the morning. 

We will be hosting the Annual Garage Sale again in the Service Bay of the CLC Museum Building. You can pay for your purchases by cash, credit card or check.  There have been many donations of items for the Garage Sale over the past year so there will be a lot to choose from. 

As always there are shop manuals, brochures, owner manuals, sales ads, trinkets, pins, glassware, Cadillac promo items and some parts.  I haven't seen the garage sale stuff for this year yet but we often have a few flags, signs and sometimes a Cadillac carpet. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

GBrown #8092

Additionally, a recent donation has added a large cache of trim and skirts.

Glenn

phildeville@cox.net

Will you have any jackets for sale?

Phil
Phil Terry  CLC# 15270

Carfreak

Not sure if any jackets have been donated.

Dave Leash can provide custom made jackets upon request. 

Approved GM, CLC & CLC MRC vendor.  I believe he will be at the Fall Festival. 

https://gmclubapparel.com/

Carfreak

Quote from: phildeville@cox.net on September 19, 2022, 02:27:23 PMWill you have any jackets for sale?

Phil

Yes there are a few; two CLC MRC Black lined windbreakers, a lime green Patagonia with Cadillac logo, a funky silver/gray fire retardant racing(?) jacket.  Some hats, tshirts, etc.

I think this year we have more items for sale than any previous year.  'Something for everyone'. 

Willbarq

The Gilmore car museum. It's so wonderful.

I went to this on Saturday. It was a nice show I think. The weather was definitely a taste of Fall for Saturday. I wish I had been able to go Friday too.

People were really getting a hoot of riding in that Presidential limo. I kept stopping at the 1941 Cadillac , thinking about getting a ride. I never did, but should have.

The turnout was a little too light. People, if you can do it, go next year! The museums are top notch!

Vince Taliano #13852

View pictures taken and submitted by Lynn Gardner at 2022 Fall Festival.
Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 3,000 pictures!)

Carfreak

Video produced by Gilmore showing some of the Fall Festival highlights:  https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=549487740268823

If I can figure out how, will try to share videos of my ride in Le Monstre (once around the track Lars)

and touring the Gilmore grounds in the CLC MRC's one-family-owned-since-new 1906 Cadillac.  So cool.   8)