News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Window Sticker

Started by Clewisiii, September 09, 2022, 02:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clewisiii

Thank You Steven Tuck for these window stickers.  They look great.
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

67caddyLA

wow would love to have one for mine
Ryan Zeimen
1967 Cadillac Deville Topless

59-in-pieces

Pardon the ignorance, but are the forms you posted originals or reproductions.

I was told by a seller of an "original window sticker - 59" that it was real.
And, by a second gentleman who sent another - but in a different color - that his was "Original" - this one with penned changes looking like dealer modifications???.
Both looked as if they had been soaked off the window - as I remember I had to do on my Dad's cars.

Long story short, with a lot of duck and weave, they both were reproductions, and one of the colors was never ever used.

If yours is a reproduction, does anybody have or know where I can get one or a pic of one "real" "Original".

Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

Clewisiii

Mine is reproduction.  Actually made up.  I knew it was from Lansing. Steven looked up an old dealership there to fill it out.  I don't know where Steven gets his form from.
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

The Tassie Devil(le)

How does one obtain a Window Sticker?   I have decided that I need one for my fully-optioned 1972 Eldorado Convertible for when attending displays.

I haven't yet found out where my car was sold from, but seeing what is written on them, would create a lot of interest.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Steve,

Just sent you an email.

Thanks,

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

59-in-pieces

Steven,

Just sent a PM.

See the attachment - is this your work.

Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

59-in-pieces

Steven,

I thought I had, BUT no.

I will try again.

Steve B.
IMG_5813.JPG
S. Butcher

59-in-pieces

Steven,

Frankly I don't recall where I got or found this.

But, I chopped it down to fit my check book cover that wraps around from the front with the design to the rear, where it is just the silver background - a single sheet.

Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

Clewisiii

Here is an image for those who do not click links.

T.Skytte

Here's mine. As far as I know it is genuine, but how would you go about authenticating it?
My car was owned by the same guy, NASCAR legend Raymond Parks, from 1979 until his death in 2010, then by his widow for a few years and then me. So I doubt anything a been faked.

WindowSticker.pdf
----------------------------
1979 Eldorado Biarritz