News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Rain for Hershey

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, September 29, 2022, 05:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

harry s

At this point it looks like mostly good weather. Fingers crossed it holds.
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

Jeff Hansen

Shhhhhh!  Don't say the 'R' word!
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Carfreak

Jeff - maybe some Pepsi to supplement the Coca Cola?   8)
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Tom Boehm

I did a little research on the internet about this. An area of high pressure in the northeast is supposed to prevent the remnants of Ian from pushing into Pennsylvania.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

For many years, rain had been such a staple of Fall Hershey that satire articles were written about Hershey mud pies and makeshift walkways made of wood planks over puddles. Sharp contrast to the last eight years straight with little or no rain. As mentioned above, the latest predictions are looking good for another stretch of good weather next week. Two of the very worst years were 2005 and 2013. 
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

harvey b

Ive got the opposite problem here :'(  we were planning to go to hershey this year,been on my bucket list for years,on sept 24th we were hit with Hurricane Fioana it totally devastated the maritime provinces where i live,ive had no power since last friday,might be next week before i get it back,the power line coming into my house was knocked down by trees,have to wait for them to reconnect it,i have 12 very large trees down in the yard,been cutting them up and hauling them away,i did get power in my shop,i now have a extension cord to the house for very basic utilities.Was planning to leave sunday morning for hershey,not now with everything in a turmoil here.Theres always next year. harveyb
Harvey Bowness