News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

To everyone concerned about the Membership Directory

Started by Stefan Bartelski (CLC Webmaster), October 07, 2022, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefan Bartelski (CLC Webmaster)

I have read your concerns and comments and feel your pain and frustrations. The decision made by the Board of Directors was not taken lightly. Due to supply chain issues, paper shortages and increased pricing, increased postage, and overall production costs, The Board made this painful decision.
Our Club is like all of us facing the drastic issues with operating expenses overshadowing any income. Unfortunately, dues income as well as advertising income has drastically declined over the past year. All expenses for the operation of our Club are being analyzed to ensure continued operations. I have shared your concerns and comments with The Executive Committee for review. Hopefully, in thenext week or two, a resolution can be shared.

I am asking everyone to please be patient while your concerns are being considered.

Respectfully,
Ronnie Hux
President
Stefan Bartelski

webmaster@cadillaclasalleclub.org
470-253-4725

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-

druby

Thank you Ronnie for your immediate response on this matter.
1949 Cadillac 4DR Sedan
1952 Cadillac Convertible
1953 Cadillac Coupe deVille
1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood