News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Help--Glove Box Part

Started by Mike Shawgo, November 28, 2006, 11:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Shawgo

Does anyone know where I could find a glove box support cable?  Its such a small little thing, but very necessary.  I need one for a 71 Eldorado.  I thought it would be an easy thing to go out and buy, but I cant find one anywhere.  I would try to make one, but I cant even find the right type of cable.

Mike Shawgo #20545

Greg McDonnell CLC# 20841

Mike,

Give Tim Groves a call at 864 348-3209.  His email address is tagroves@wctel.net Tim owns CadillacTim and specializes in parts for Cadillacs from the Seventies.

Good luck!

Greg McDonnell
Mobile, AL

Mike Shawgo

Greg,

Thank you, I contacted Tim and he had the support cable which I ordered.  Thanks so much for the referal.

Mike Shawgo #20545

Greg McDonnell CLC# 20841

Mike,

Thanks for posting the outcome of your cable search.  Im glad Tim had the part youve been looking for and I was happy to help by referring you to him.  Thats what the hobby is all about-helping each other get our cars running and looking the way they should.  

Have a great holiday!

Greg McDonnell