News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Authenticate your car (1954 Limo)

Started by Doug Lemon, December 11, 2007, 09:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Lemon

I did  just that,,I sent my $50.00 to the Heritage center  and let me tell you,I am very impressed  with what I got.The docs show  that my formal limousine was delivered to New York on Aug. 2 1954, it was then transferred to a Chev. dealer in Altoona PA. I now have all the trim specs  in detail.If you are contemplating doing this,,it is money well spent.     Doug (in Sydney Australia)

Karen Morgan

Interesting Doug. What information did you have to supply to get what you got ? And how far will the records go ?
Cheers Kaz

59 Cadillac Hearse

59 hearse

Quote from: South_paw on December 12, 2007, 07:24:22 AM
Kaz,
the info you need is here
http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/authenticate.shtml

Lou
Many thanks Lou and also to Doug for extra information. I wonder if the Superior company kept records of the hearses they produced ?
KAZ