News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

underhood wireing on a 1940 Lasalle

Started by b.preston, December 17, 2007, 02:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b.preston

I have a 1940 Lasalle Coupe 5027 and i was wondering if you can get a complete under hood wireing loom for it? Thanks Bob

baxterculver

Quote from: b.preston on December 17, 2007, 02:14:30 PM
I have a 1940 Lasalle Coupe 5027 and i was wondering if you can get a complete under hood wireing loom for it? Thanks Bob
Bob,
I believe most of the manufacturers of replacement looms provide a complete loom that includes the dash and everything forward as one piece.   Check with YnZ, Rhode Island, and others but that is the way I have seen them (and bought one from YnZ)  Only the high tension spark plug wires needed to be ordered separately.
baxter culver clc#17184

b.preston

Quote from: baxterculver on December 17, 2007, 04:21:27 PM
Quote from: b.preston on December 17, 2007, 02:14:30 PM
Bob,
I believe most of the manufacturers of replacement looms provide a complete loom that includes the dash and everything forward as one piece.   Check with YnZ, Rhode Island, and others but that is the way I have seen them (and bought one from YnZ)  Only the high tension spark plug wires needed to be ordered separately.
Thank you for the info i will check some of the sources you mentioned. Bob