News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

No more Self Starters - possible address change problem?

Started by Gary McKinney, December 22, 2007, 09:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary McKinney

The last Self Starter I received was the October issue (which was delivered to my old address).  I assume there has been at least one more issue (Nov/Dec), which I've not received.  Is this correct?  Have any other publications been mailed out?  I moved last August and have sent three change of address requests to the membership office, but have never heard anything back from them, so I'm assuming all my correspondence/publications are going to the old address and not being forwarded.  The only correspondence that's been mailed to my new address were my GN registration materials, which I had mailed here due to the fact that I knew I was going to be here a few weeks in the spring/summer.  But that's the only time my new address was used.  Is there something else I should have done to change my address?  How do I get the publications that I've missed? 

Gary McKinney

Gary McKinney

1950 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
1966 Cadillac Eldorado

Rusty Shepherd CLC6397

Gary,
There was a Nov/Dec issue.  I happened to pick it up last night and read in editor Steve Stewart's column that it would be the last one until the January issue is mailed at the end of December.

homeonprunehill

Quote from: Gary McKinney on December 22, 2007, 09:36:04 AM
The last Self Starter I received was the October issue (which was delivered to my old address).  I assume there has been at least one more issue (Nov/Dec), which I've not received.  Is this correct?  Have any other publications been mailed out?  I moved last August and have sent three change of address requests to the membership office, but have never heard anything back from them, so I'm assuming all my correspondence/publications are going to the old address and not being forwarded.  The only correspondence that's been mailed to my new address were my GN registration materials, which I had mailed here due to the fact that I knew I was going to be here a few weeks in the spring/summer.  But that's the only time my new address was used.  Is there something else I should have done to change my address?  How do I get the publications that I've missed? 
Gary McKinney

12-22-07
GARY, Rusty is correct, As for you obtaining the NOV/ DEC issue, wait untill about the 2nd or 3rd of JAN and email Mike and Nancy Book and tell them that you did not receive the N/D issue  and that you had sent-in a change-of-address several times.
Good Luck,JIM
USED,ABUSED AND MISUSED CADILLACS AND LA SALLES

clcoffice

Hi Gary......We changed your address on November 7, but the Nov/Dec issue had already been mailed by then. The address we have for you is 2892 Summers School Rd, Morgantown, WV 26508-3871.
If that is correct, we'll mail you the Nov/Dec issue on Monday. Please let us know if we've got the correct address.
Merry Christmas!

Mike & Nancy

Gary McKinney

Yes, that is the correct address.  Thanks so much for getting back to me.  I was beginning to think that I'd made a mistake with the address change requests.  (Newly retired+moving=abundant confusion!  LOL)

Have a great holiday!

Gary McKinney

Gary McKinney

1950 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
1966 Cadillac Eldorado