News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Attention: John Morris

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, January 06, 2008, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

I received another email from you. I did answer the last 2. Apparently  you did not receive them. Check your filtering system or Spam blocker. They may be there. If you want to communicate with me, verify that you can receive my emails or my phone # is in the directory. Bob Hoffmann
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

John Morris #23947

I have got every single email that I know of people sending. I get responses daily to questions I ask on Ebay, except yours. I really don't have a spam filter as I don't want to miss any messages, I must delete spam all the time. If you go back through CLC messages, I got no response when I answered your request for a pair of 60 doors. Oh well, now the car's sold.
71 Olds 98 LS, 66 Fairlane 500 XL Convertible, 55 Packard Clipper Super, 58 Edsel Ranger, 72 Cheyenne Super, many 49-60 parts cars, abandoned "House Of Doom" full of 49-60 parts. Huge piles of engine parts, brackets, tin, Hydramatic & Jetaway parts,  thousands of stainless moldings, dozens of perfect sedan doors.