News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

'93 Sedan deVille with REAR WHEEL DRIVE?

Started by franbev, January 24, 2008, 07:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franbev

Car for sale locally that's advertised as a 1993 Sedan deVille Sixty Series that the owner claims is rear wheel drive. He says it has the 4.9 V-8 and in the picture it looks like a Sedan deVille and not a Fleewood. Was there ever such a thing?
Fran

Stampie

If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.  ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.  ~Louis D. Brandeis

TJ Hopland

Unless it has been extensively modified and if you were going to do all that why stay with the 4.9.

I bought a 75 eldo that the guy swore was RWD even after I showed him the front driveshafts and the flat floor then had him look at my 78 deville.  He still told me that that eldo was RWD so I tried to do a burn out but the poor thing didnt have enough power to do it.
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason