News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1977 CAD Coupe De Ville seat covers?

Started by Chip Benson CLC# 20037, May 08, 2008, 10:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip Benson CLC# 20037

I'm trying to figure out if there are any seat covers available for my '77 CDV? I have the split bench front seats with the small arm rest for each seat that folds into the seat itself. The interior color is light brown. Can anyone point me towards where I could order some? I checked ebay but there was nothing there.
Thanks,
Chip Benson
CLC# 20037

homeonprunehill

Quote from: Chip Benson CLC# 20037 on May 08, 2008, 10:37:27 PM
I'm trying to figure out if there are any seat covers available for my '77 CDV? I have the split bench front seats with the small arm rest for each seat that folds into the seat itself. The interior color is light brown. Can anyone point me towards where I could order some? I checked ebay but there was nothing there.
Thanks,
Chip Benson
CLC# 20037

05-07-08
Chip, try Kanter auto products their web is www.kanter.com Good Luck,Jim
USED,ABUSED AND MISUSED CADILLACS AND LA SALLES

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi,
Also try http://www.jcwhitney.com
They have a wide variety of seat variations, patterns and colors, I saw a set of diamond pattern velour seat covers on a Mercury Grand Marquis before and if you didn't know that wasn;t a factory pattern you wold of thought they were the original factory seats, I'm going to get a set when I get a 1996 Fleetwood Brougham.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Chip Benson CLC# 20037

Thanks guys. I think I'm going to check out the Coverking brand ones. If anyone out there has used these on a 77,78,79 CDV let me know if there are any hassles? I'm wondering if you have to remove the headrest or the upper cover pulls down over the headrest?
Thanks
Chip
CLC# 20037